SO YOU THINK YOU’LL HAVE THE BEST CAMPSITE?
This year we want to see our attendants get creative with their campsites. We’re not talking about just throwing up a canopy and rope lighting – we want to see some full blown creativity! How about constructing a replica of the Alamo? Perhaps a giant teepee? Maybe even just packing your campsite to the gills with all the coolest amenities you could possibly have?
Come out early on Friday, March 2nd (campgrounds open at 12:00 PM) to begin working on your site, and Saturday morning our staff will wander the campgrounds to do the judgin’. The winning camper (or team of campers) will be announced Saturday afternoon at the main stage, and will be awarded with a prize package with various goodies including free weekend passes to TXIF 2013!
Spread the word, put your team together, get to planning, and most importantly, prepare for one wild weekend!
* Camping will ONLY be allowed for those with Weekend Passes and VIP Passes! Each camping attendee must have their OWN weekend pass for entrance into the camping area, and you can travel to and from the campgrounds and venue as you please. You may not travel in and out of the venue with single day tickets!
* Onsite camping opens Friday, March 2, 2012, at 12:00 PM and closes on Sunday, March 4, 2012, at 5:00 PM. Early arrival is highly recommended. Come out early and claim some prime camping realty!
* You can pick up your will call weekend passes at the Cotton Gin box office, however, it is recommended that you print them in advance to ensure quicker admission to the grounds.
* All campers can visit all camping sites.
* There will be onsite security at all times.
* Pack in – pack out. Please be courteous to the venue as well as your planet, and make sure to clean up after yourselves.
* Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into the campgrounds for your sites, however, absolutely no outside food or beverages are allowed into the Cotton Gin. Attendants who are of the legal drinking age (21+) will be allowed to bring alcohol (NO GLASS) into the campgrounds for personal consumption only (NO VENDING). If, however, in the security’s judgment it appears that the amount of alcohol is excessive for the number of persons in the vehicle, or if anyone in the vehicle is under 21 years of age, the organizers reserve the right to deny entry of the vehicle and/or confiscate the alcohol. Food and beer will be available for purchase inside the concert at the Cotton Gin. If you are deemed “drunk” by the event staff you will not be allowed onto the Cotton Gin property.
* No ground fires allowed! Elevated BBQ pits and fire pits only.
* No glass containers or weapons allowed.
* Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers.
* Venue/Promoter is not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It is recommended you don’t bring valuable items or if you do, please lock them in your car for safety.
* RVs and pop up campers are allowed but spaces are very limited. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to make a reservation.